Friday, May 14, 2010

Last week Mother's Day

Last Sunday Mother's Day but aunt already lying in bed as grandmother went to brother-in-law house to inform that aunt is sicked. Nobody knows about this as they are not informed. Most people shocked to know that she passed away.


1. I just had to memorial park for funeral service.
2.Now you know where the cow is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: Goodbye .
4. Gold bridge and silver bridge tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking by the coffin many times.
6. Happy memory makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to prayers, tomorrow my plans include going to funeral service and Sunday, I want to head home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,